1. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. The Masters controls this Site from the U.A.E. The Masters makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
3. AGE OF MAJORITY. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
5. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. Top Perfumer will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
6. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by The Masters to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by The Masters to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of The Masters . The card holder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
7. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use The Masters Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
8. LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Top perfumer has no control over these sites or the content within them. The Masters does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. The Masters does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against The Masters for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. COPYRIGHT POLICY. All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either themasterperfumes.com, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of themasterperfumes.com and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
10. TRADEMARKS. ” Themasterperfumes.com” and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of Themasterperfumes.com and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. Themasterperfumes.com trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Themasterperfumes.com nor in any manner that disparages or discredits Themasterperfumes.com All other trademarks not owned by Themasterperfumes.com that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Themasterperfumes.com.
11. USER SUBMISSIONS. Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than you or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
12. PRODUCTS. The Masters products depicted on this Site are representative of the The Masters collection. Not all The Masters products are shown in this Site. Not all products shown on this Site are available at all The Masters stores. The style, designs and colors of the Masters shown in this Site may be changed without notice.
13. DISCLAIMER. Material in this Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Masters is not liable or responsible for any inaccuracies or errors, or for any loss or damage caused by or arising from any user’s reliance on information obtained from or through this Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information and other content available through this Site. This Site and the information and materials contained in this Site are subject to change at any time, and from time to time, without prior or subsequent notice.
14. NO WARRANTY. The Masters provides the Site and its services on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-infringement. The Masters makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. The Masters makes no warranty that defects will be corrected or that the Site or its servers are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. The nature of Internet communications means that this Site may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, non-availability and delays. The Site may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work. You agree that the Masters has no obligation to provide support for the Site. You expressly agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY. In no event shall The Mastersbe liable for any actual, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or any other damages whatsoever, even if The Masters has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, tort or under any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, products and materials on this site. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you. Any purchase on the UAE store, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
17. ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. The Masters is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
19. DELIVERY POLICY. We ensure that all orders placed on a weekday are dispatched within 3 days, and we ship worldwide via DHL. Please ensure you complete your address details correctly when placing your order. You will usually get an email receipt of your purchase – please be careful to enter your correct email address. You will receive an email receipt when your order is shipped along with the tracking number. Your package is sent in an adequately protected packaging to ensure safe transit and receipt as fast as possible. Any delay in transit is not responsibility of The Masters.
20. RETURN POLICY. We will replace any defective product if informed and returned within 3 days. However, we cannot accept returns for any other reasons. All refunds will be processed through the original mode of payment. Please get in touch with our customer service to coordinate your return or refund. You can communicate with our Customer Service through the following address: The Masters Perfumes LLC, Customer Services, P.O Box 28108 Dubai – UAE
Telephone: +971 54 794 8080